Love Your Baby Bump! How to Look Beautiful During Pregnancy

Hey mommy-to-be, congratulations on entering one of the most wonderful, exciting, and most rewarding times of your life; Your Pregnancy! I want to help you embrace this time. Too many women are embarrassed or shy about their pregnant bodies, but I do not want you to feel this way. Love your baby bump!

You are a beautiful pregnant woman, you are about to produce life! You should feel proud and good about yourself while you are pregnant. During my first pregnancy I allowed myself to be shy and, unfortunately, a little bit embarrassed about my pregnant body. I wore lare, baggy sweatshirts through most of my pregnancy, and frankly, I stayed at home most of the time.

But after I gave birth to my baby boy I felt so proud and wonderful that I promised myself that I would revel in my next pregnancy. When I got pregnant with my daughter I embraced my pregnancy and allowed myself to feel and look wonderful. My second pregnancy was so much more liberating for me as I let myself really enjoy being a mother to be. Here is what I did to feel beautiful during pregnancy.

Get Out There-Keep doing the things you love to do during pregnancy. Do not allow yourself to hole yourself in during pregnancy. Sure you will get your “nesting” instincts but let yourself get out there. If you love going out to eat, by all means keep doing so. Go to the mall, go out with your girlfriends. Yes, you will need to take it a little easier on yourself and by by your third trimester you may want to stay in and take it easy. That is ok, but when you are feeling up to it do the things you love to do.

Allow Yourself To Look Good-As I said earlier during my first pregnancy I went with the “baggy” look. I wore loose fitting clothes that hid my pregnant tummy. But in my second pregnancy I wore clothes that complimented my pregnant body. Go ahead and love your baby bump, do not hide it. There are so many options in maternity clothes these days. There are many more fashionable offerings. Spoil yourself and get some great looking and stylish maternity clothes.

Follow a Pregnancy Fitness Program-That is right; exercise during pregnancy. Most expecting women think that pregnancy is the time to “take it easy” and indulge in those food cravings. No way! Unless you are under special instruction from your doctor go get some exercise. If you want to love your baby bump you want to keep it tight and in good shape.Exercising during pregnancy will help you not only look beautiful during pregnancy; it can also shorten your labor period and get back to pre-pregnancy shape after baby comes. Yes, there are some special considerations you have to follow but you can make sure you are exercising safely by following a fitness program designed for pregnant women.



Source by Grace Addison



from Home Solutions Forev https://homesolutionsforev.com/love-your-baby-bump-how-to-look-beautiful-during-pregnancy-2/
via Home Solutions on Weebly

from Home Solutions FOREV https://homesolutionsforev.blogspot.com/2019/08/love-your-baby-bump-how-to-look_30.html
via Alejandra Koster on Weebly

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Big Muscles On Small Bones

8 Top Countries' Dietary Advice for Pregnancy

Hibs and Ross County fans on final